Sunday, February 24, 2013

The "famous" bag

It's almost the end of February, and I haven't told you yet that one of the bags made by me appeared in the February issue of a Hungarian craft magazine, Praktika. I was very happy when I saw it there, this was the first time that something I created appeared in a magazine. :) 
There was a contest a few months ago on their Facebook-page and anyone could send them a picture of a homemade bag. I decided to participate and sent them a picture of a bag made for one of my friends. The photo was edited by my boyfriend, because it needed to have a single-coloured background and he did a perfect job with it. :) (The URLs were added by me - I'm not so familiar with photo editor programmes yet.)

Here you can have a look at the bag:

And here is the yo-yo I used as a little embellishment (it has a safety pin on its back so that it can be placed wherewer one wants)


The upper part of the bag is made out of an old pair of jeans, because I didn't want to use the colourful fabric for the whole bag, it would have been too much for me. The lining is made out of the colourful fabric and the bag has four pockets inside. It has a zipper for closure. 

What do you think about the bag?
Feel free to leave commets :)

Have a nice evening,

Kata

No comments: